Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Facebook in a Crowd (blog #6)
I
thought the article Facebook in a Crowd was kind of funny because I found a lot
of the things Hal said I could relate to. Like when he says he was close to
seven hundred friends on Facebook and he felt kind of proud of how many he had.
When Facebook first became big I remember saying the same thing to myself. But
at one point I realized that it wasn’t about how many cyber friends you had but
about how many people you socialized with in person. I’m not going to say that
Facebook completely sucks because it doesn’t. Facebook is great when it comes
to keeping in touch with family and friends that don’t live around. But
sometimes you can get caught up in the drama. I found myself doing that a lot
and I also got distracted from my school work. It’s easy to do especially because
Facebook is everywhere now! It’s already installed in every phone and
electronic that you buy. I had to delete my Facebook at one point because it
got so bad. I have a Facebook again but I had to give myself a boundary and I’m
doing a lot better this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment